Sunday 3 February 2008

A Good Day!

Well, Jack & I have been to Vapartnak at York. A very good show, we've picked up some good stuff & off loaded a lot of unwanted lead. We even managed to swap our 15mm Jannisaries for a Very Nice DBA Aztec Army. Hopefully I'll get some pics of it up soon. We met the nice folks from Scarborough Wargames Club, who ran an awesome 28mm Waterloo game. Hello again Uriah!. We also bought a AWI Scenario book by Partizan Press, It's for the British Grenadier rules, but I'll adapt them for DBA 1500-1900 & we'll play a few a the battles from it. Of course! Battle Reports to follow...

In proper Football, Boro took a point from the Geordies at Sid James Park. But I'm ready for the SUPERBOWL BABY! Lots of Beer at the ready... So I'm rooting for the PATS.. (Oh dear is that the kiss off death? Only time will tell!)

Vapartnak Pics courtesy of Uriah from Scarborough Wargames Club...
http://ilovewargameing.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=469

No comments: